Monday, August 3, 2009

I did it.

I wore one of the necklaces to church and even though I wasn’t looking for comments I got two. A six-year old boy wanted to know how I would take off the necklace (I showed him by stretching it out) and another comment came from a woman who said as I passed by her “I’ll bet that was made with a lot of love.” She was right. I know Clark and Phil love me. Clark tells me numerous times a day and I can tell by the way Phil says “Good morning Sweetness” that he loves me.

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace. It goes beautifully with your outfit.

    It reminds me of something that I've been hauling around for over 10 years - through nearly a dozen moves (including overseas). When my boys were little, they loved finding rocks and giving them to me. Usually they were little more than plain gray stones. But to them, they were treasures. I kept them all and put them into a big bag. I had the intention that one day, when we finally stop moving around, I would use those rocks to create a rock garden. Nathan rolls his eyes every time we have to pack up my bag of rocks, but to me it is a (very heavy) bag of love.

    ReplyDelete